Reports to: Creative Director
There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators.
If you’re ambitious, MARS is where you can put your talents to work. At MARS, we consider ourselves a strategic direct marketing partner to our clients. We work with hundreds of companies across the USA.
ABOUT YOU It’s simple. We are looking for a talented and reliable self-starter to join our growing creative team and call MARS home. We are looking for someone who is a direct response designer, someone who is proficient in Adobe Suite or similar design softwares ie, illustrator, photoshop, XD, Figma.
A strong work ethic, attention to detail, desire to learn and fundamental knowledge of design and typography are essential.
JOB DESCRIPTION MARS is a fast-paced environment where you will be a part of a team that develops custom direct marketing solutions for our clients. These solutions include designing for response generating direct mail, marketing collateral, digital ads and websites. You will be working side-by-side with the Creative Director and team on these client accounts to ensure the products exceed the customer’s expectations.
Responsibilities Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience
- Must be proficient on a Mac platform in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and any additional Adobe software is an added plus
- Strong layout, typography and design experience
- Direct response marketing experience, such as direct mail
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and under close direction from Creative or Art Director
- Knowledge of recent design trends in both print and digital
- Proficient production skills
- Copywriting experience helpful, but not required
Work Environment/Physical Demands for Full Time*: This job requires you to sit in a cubicle or office, on a computer (1 or more monitors) for the majority of the day. ***Salary for full-time is commensurate with experience.
For part time hires, work can be done remotely with 1-2 in-office visits per week. Compensation based on experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HELLO@MARSCONSULTING.COM
INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE
IF YOU HAVE A LINKEDIN IN PLEASE INCLUDE THAT IN THE EMAIL