Full Time Administrative & Marketing Assistant
This position includes a mix of administrative and marketing duties.
We are looking for a quick learning individual who is creative, outgoing, dependable and resourceful.
Required Responsibilities Administrative responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule, greet and assist a limited number of visitors
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Assist Office Manager with maintaining day-to-day office operations, building management issues and office equipment
- Provide Executive support as needed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Create & distribute digital publications, e-mail campaigns and marketing materials
- Size, cut, laminate and bind introductory materials for prospective client meetings
- Work with Marketing Coordinator, management, and sales team on strategic and day-to-day marketing needs
- Manage confidential material for presentations and documents Key Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff Education/Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience as an Administrative and/or Marketing Assistant or similar role
***Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a bonus compensation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HELLO@MARSCONSULTING.COM
INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE
IF YOU HAVE A LINKEDIN IN PLEASE INCLUDE THAT IN THE EMAIL